The ACS Georgia Local Section held their annual elections Nov. 2-15. Voting-eligible members were notified of the election via email, and postcards were used for members lacking email communication options.
The positions on this year’s ballot were:
- Chair-Elect – three-year term via chair succession
- The runner up in the Chair-Elect election is elected to the position of Member-at-Large for a two-year term
- Councilor (2) – three-year term
- Each councilor position is accompanied by an Alternate Councilor for an identical term
- Secretary – two-year term
The following ACS Georgia section members were elected:
- Chair-Elect: Stephanie Kofsky-Wofford
- Member-at-Large: Manju Venugopal
- Councilor: David Gottfried
- Councilor: Holly Davis
- Alternate Councilor: Pamela Leggett-Robinson
- Alternate Councilor: Cheryl Trusty
- Secretary: Tyler Kinner
Each of the newly-elected officers will begin their terms starting January 1, 2021.